Coach Mokogwu- Syllabus- Physical Education activities-Examples of games and sports and Standards outcomes.
1. Softball skills and games-S1.M21, S1.M20, S1.M2, S2.M10-S2.M11.
3. Flag football games, Running, Team Handball, Soccer, Modified Dodge ball game, Pilo Hockey etc S2.M1-S2.M6
4. Racket Sports- Badminton, Tennis, Paddle tennis(Pickle ball) Full court volleyball etc-S1.M12-S1.M16
5. Frisbee golf- S1.M18
6. Weight room, Station workout-S3.M6
7. Fitness activities/assessment-S3.M8, S3.M15
ALL ACTIVITIES WILL BE REPEATED SEVERAL TIMES THROUGH OUT THE SEMESTER/YEAR.
Syllabus- Physical Education knowledge and skills-Classroom setting.
1. Bullying, CIPA-District requirement.
2. F.I.T.T principle-S3.M11
3. Warm up/Cool down regimen-S3.M12
4. Dynamic/Static stretches-S3.M9
5. The five components of health related fitness. S3.M1, S5.M1
6. Heart rate (RPE scale) and relationship to work out intensity during physical activity-S3.M13
7. Major muscles- Identify, Use in selected physical activities and body systems interaction with each other-S3.M14
8. Fitness activities/assessment-S3.M8, S3.15
9. Nutrition-S3.E7, S3.M17
10. Aerobic and Anaerobic capacity and endurance-S3.M10
11. Sun safety-S4.M8
12. Stress management-S3.M18
Physical Education Standards
K-12 Academic Standards<http://www.azed.gov/>