Athletic Clearance Forms and Brainbook
Degrees and Certifications:
Click here for the AIA Athletic Physical Forms for you and your doctor to complete (need to upload in Register My Athlete).
**All student-athletes are required to have health insurance in order to participate in school athletics. If you need insurance for your child, low cost options can be found at K-12 Voluntary Student Accident Insurance
All students must complete the AIA Academy Barrow Brainbook Course. The free course may be found at http://aiaacademy.org/
- Register as a Student
- 7-8 athletes will select the High School you will be going to in the future.
- Age selection for 7-8 athletes would be the lowest age available to select.
- Enter Demographic information
- Select sport this season and any season in the future - remember to include all future sports
- Complete the course, don't skip anything. You must have 80% to pass.
- Print the certificate and bring it to Athletic Department