Book Care Tips
· Keep library books in backpack except when reading so you always know where they are and they are always with you.
· Do not put water bottles inside backpacks. Use outside water bottle holders.
· Handle library books with clean hands.
· Turn pages carefully from the top right hand corner using the pinch/slide/turn technique.
· Keep library books away from pets and small children.
· Use a bookmark of paper, thin plastic, or ribbon.
· Do not write inside books.
· Return library books on time.
· Do not try to repair library books on your own. Please return damaged books to the library for professional book repair.