Online Registration System
All of DVFRC activities require registration. Registration is done online at deervalley.ce.eleyo.com. Registration opens up on the 15th of every month at 9:00 am.
To check the current status of a class, or to enroll, please click on the link below. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call (623) 376-3975
In support of this mission, the center empowers parents and caregivers to become educators themselves and join in the joy of their child's learning during the critical early developmental years.
Registration opens up on the 15th of every month at 9:00 am. Please contact us directly if you are a new family interested in programs at DVFRC.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (623) 376-3975
Eleyo Registration System
- Go to ce.eleyo.com
- In the right hand corner, you will see a box that says “Sign In”. This is where you will set up your profile (parent).
- Once you have confirmation that you are registered in the system, you will go back in to “Add Family Member”. This is where you will add each individual child.
- You may search for our classes by typing in the course name or by clicking on “Explore All Programs”.
- You will click on FTF/Deer Valley Family Resource Center from the drop down. Classes are categorized per the location.
- When registering for classes, you will have to specify each child that is attending.
- Once you have registered for all your classes, make sure to go to “cart” and fully checkout. You will receive a confirmation email as well as an email a few days prior to the date of the class as a reminder.
- If you are unable to attend a class, you can cancel by phone or email.
- If you are invited from a Wait List, you will receive a registration confirmation for that class.
DVUSD Community Education Department is committed to providing opportunities for local citizens and different organizations to become active partners in delivering high quality educational, cultural and recreational enrichment to our community.