MOUNTAIN RIDGE SPORTS MEDICINE VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
What is the Sports Medicine Volunteer Program?
- Volunteer program for students interested in medical or health related careers
- Hands-ons experience under the direction of Certified Athletic Trainers in Athletic Training Room and during athletic events
Who can join?
- Any Mountain Ridge student can apply
How do I join?
- All interested students will complete
- Sports Medicine Program Application (found Sports Medicine Volunteer Links)
- MRHS Athletic Registration, including Register My Athletic and Brainbook.
- Physical is not needed unless student will be trying out for a sport
- Visit mrhsathletics.com to complete these items
- Completing the application does not guarantee acceptance into the program
- Email Mrs. Rodgers at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Complete application
- Verify Register My Athlete is complete
What are the time committments and expectations?
Sports Medicine Volunteer Links
- Time committment is similar to being a member of a sport
- Volunteering after school 2-3 days a week and evening games. Students communicate their schedule with the Athletic Training Staff
- May involve travel with athletic teams
- Meetings will be after school, schedule will be communicated through Sports Medicine Club Remind
- Ability to follow directions
- Collaborate with peers
- Willingness to learn new skills