We will be working very hard this school year to become responsible, hard working and caring students.
1. Come to school on time and be ready to learn.
2. Bring your folder daily.
3. Complete and bring back any work on the due date.
4. In class, actively participate and complete oral and written tasks.
5. When working with partners/groups, be respectful, be a good listener, and be engaged in the task/work.
6. Be responsible and use the restroom before school, at lunch/recess, and during afternoon recess. Emergencies do happen. :)
7. Monitor your behavior and work hard to not disrupt a fellow classmate's learning.
8. Try your best even when it is hard!
9. Have fun, enjoy school, and meet new friends!!!