Sixth Grade Supply List
Welcome to 6th Grade. We are so excited to meet you in the fall! Here are some items that will not only be helpful for the classroom, but also for your child. You are not obligated to purchase anything, but we would appreciate any contributions you would like to make. Thank you, in advance, for supplying these items for your child and his/her classroom!
- Supply of white board markers
- Box (or boxes) of tissues
- 1 package anti-bacterial wipes
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 box of colored pencils to be used in Science
- Glue sticks and tape dispenser REFILLS to be used throughout the year in Science
- Supply of No. 2 pencils
- Supply of red pens
- 2 highlighters
- 1 package note cards (3” x 5”) for Reading
- Supply of loose-leaf, lined paper to be used throughout the year
- 3 pocket folders, one each labeled: SOCIAL STUDIES, WRITING, MUSIC
- 1 (one subject) spiral notebook labeled SCIENCE
- 1 (one inch) 3-ring binder labeled READING
- 1 (one inch) 3-ring binder labeled MATH
- 1 set of 5 dividers for Reading binder.
- 1 set of 5 dividers for Math binder.
***”Arizona law requires that public schools provide supplies required for academic success. This list represents optional, supplementary items which you may supply at your discretion. If you have questions, feel free to contact the school.”