Hello! My name is Mrs. Nuckolls, and I pride myself in fostering a fun, student-centered environment whereby students are active participants in their own learning, engaging in a variety of approaches geared toward their diverse learning needs.
My mission is for students to engage as leaders in a technology rich and thought provoking rigorous academic environment that promotes responsibility, accountability, cooperation, analytical reasoning, imagination and creativity. As an advocate for 21st century goals, I continually seek to bring the real world into the classroom each day through interdisciplinary studies and inquiry based learning.
While I am passionate about history and teaching, I enjoy spending time with my family the most. Twenty years in education taught me to put first things first... family. In addition, I enjoy traveling, reading, shopping, watching movies and spending time outdoors.
Some of my favorite things are:
- Favorite Color: Red
- Favorite Food: Raising Cane’s Chicken
- Favorite Stores: Amazon & Target
- Favorite Drinks: Coffee & Green Tea
- Favorite Snack: Trail Mix, Kettle Corn
- Favorite Candy: Dark Chocolate
- Favorite Video Game: Fallout
- Favorite Historical Figure: George Washington