Operations and Algebraic Thinking (OA)
• Write and interpret numerical expressions.
• Analyze patterns and relationships.
Number and Operations in Base Ten (NBT)
• Understand the place value system.
• Perform operations with multi-digit whole numbers and with decimals to hundredths
Number and Operations—Fractions (NF)
• Use equivalent fractions as a strategy to add and subtract fractions.
• Apply and extend previous understandings of multiplication and division to multiply and divide fractions.
Measurement and Data (MD)
• Convert like measurement units within a given measurement system.
• Represent and interpret data.
• Geometric measurement: understand concepts of volume and relate volume to multiplication and to addition.