The Deer Valley Online Learning Program welcomes all students to participate in our courses. Whether you are currently enrolled in a DVUSD school or not, you are able to participate in any course we offer online! A student is an out-of-district student if they are not enrolled at a DVUSD school.
- It is your responsibility to confirm whether your high school accepts credits from schools outside of your school district. Percentage grade reports will be sent to the student's home and home campus. The Deer Valley Online Learning Program does not issue transcripts.
- All classes are not necessarily titled the same. It is your responsibility to ensure you are signing up for the correct class. If you are unsure of your course selection, please speak to your high school counselor first. If you still have a question, please send us an email.
- Online high school courses are semester courses (.5 credit). For example, Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 are two different semester courses which equal a full year of Algebra once completed.
The cost per online course is $175 for an out-of-district students.
Instructions for Parents/Guardians:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for enrollment information
In order to receive the required DVUSD email address for your child, these forms will need to be submitted prior to selecting online courses
You will need two forms as proof of residency (utility bill, rent receipt, lease agreement, escrow doc., etc.)
- Register you student through the registration website.
Register for classes on our registration website by creating an account. The link can be found on the Registration page of our website. You will be asked to provide a student school computer username, since your student is out-of-district, you may enter what is given as an example: bmsmith456 or similar. For the student ID number, please enter all 0's. For the student's DVUSD email address, please enter a personal email address for the student.
We will create a login for your student to access their classes in Canvas. This will be emailed to parent and student near the beginning of summer classes.
Out-of-district students must submit their student contract into the DV Online Learning Program staff.