The Deer Valley Online Learning Program welcomes all students to participate in our courses. Whether you are currently enrolled in a DVUSD school or not, you are able to participate in any course we offer online! A student is an out-of-district student if they are not enrolled at a DVUSD school.
- It is your responsibility to confirm whether your high school accepts credits from schools outside of your school district. Percentage grade reports will be sent to the student's home and home campus. The Deer Valley Online Learning Program does not issue transcripts.
- All classes are not necessarily titled the same. It is your responsibility to ensure you are signing up for the correct class. If you are unsure of your course selection, please speak to your high school counselor first. If you still have a question, please send us an email.
- Online high school courses are semester courses (.5 credit). For example, Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 are two different semester courses which equal a full year of Algebra once completed.
The cost per online course is $175 for an out-of-district students.
Instructions for Parents/Guardians:
- Fill out paperwork on site at Barry Goldwater High School (2820 W Rose Garden Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85027)
- Bring in two forms as proof of residency (utility bill, rent receipt, lease agreement, escrow doc., etc.)
- Register you student through the registration website.
In order to receive the required DVUSD email address for your child, these forms will need to be submitted prior to selecting online courses. You can view the registration process here.