In this module, students will:
- Describe the types of audio communication, the components of recording and radio systems, and people who pioneered radio.
- Describe and define a music studio and radio station's operation, as well as radio/recording functions and personnel.
- Identify and distinguish among AM, FM, analog, and digital signals; and describe the scientific principles that explain the workings of radio and sound transmission.
- Use an audio mixing software program to produce a radio broadcast with special sound effects.
- Select, develop, and use an appropriate radio format; and operate equipment to produce a show in that format
- Write, develop, plan, produce, and record a pre-recorded digital demo file.