In this module, students will:
- List and describe the fundamental objectives of video production from historical to contemporary practices.
- Identify the major components of a video editing system and demonstrate correct operation of the equipment.
- Provide a rationale for pre-planning and scripting, and use a formal system of organization for video production.
- Identify the steps used in green screen video production.
- Produce and edit a product commercial from a script.
- Script, produce, and edit a human interest story.