Registration for Return to Learning with DVOA K-8
Opens September 15th
Kindergarten registration closes September 22nd at 8:00 AM, Phase-in I starts September 24th
1st-3rd grades registration closes September 24th at 8:00 AM, Phase-in II starts September 29th
7th grades (Desert Sky, Deer Valley & Hillcrest Middle School) registration closes September 24th at 8:00 AM, Phase-in II starts September 29th
4th - 6th grades registration closes October 1st at 8:00 AM, Phase-in III starts October 5th
8th grades (Desert Sky, Deer Valley & Hillcrest Middle School) registration closes October 1st at 8:00 AM, Phase-in III starts October 5th
7th-8th grades (K-8 schools) registration closes October 8th at 8:00 AM, Phase-in IV starts October 14th
- Online Registration Link -
How do I know if I have registered successfully as a K-8 student?
1. Once registration has been completed print and/or save your receipt & confirmation page with order details as your Order Confirmation.
2. Submit your Online Student Contract.
3. You will receive a welcome email from the teacher and/or the program if you have completed the registration process.
If you forget your username/password, email firstname.lastname@example.org to have it reset.
*For late registration contact DVOLP Office Staff
Required Online Student Contract
Watch the instructional videos on how to register for courses:
Registering a K-6 Grade Student for Deer Valley Online Academy
Registering a Middle School Student for Deer Valley Online Academy
- 9th -12th Grade students must register each semester within the registration window (Registration for Spring 2021 opens October 30th)
- Kinder-8th Grade Students will register once for the school year.
- If you are registering more than one student, you will need to make separate accounts for each student. Use your DVUSD school username when registering in GoSignMeUp.
1. Register and select online courses on the registration website during the registration window. If you are an incoming freshman, you will select your incoming high school and grade level when registering an account. Returning students to the registration process do not have to create a new account in GoSignMeUp. Please use your prior account information to enroll in courses.
2. Print, sign, and submit the required Online Student Contract from this registration page or the Submit Online Student Contract page.
Student and Parent/Guardian will receive welcome emails from their online teachers prior to classes starting. Students do not have access to their online course in Canvas until the first day of class. Students will not see online courses in PowerSchool until the first day of class.
Thank you for registering for online courses with the Deer Valley Online Learning Program!
Devices are checked out by the home campus.