First Day of High School Summer School is May 24, 2021
Classes will be in Canvas on May 24, 2021 @ 9:00AM
Click to view Important Dates
*There will be No In-Person Finals for High School Summer School 2021
High School Summer Registration is Now Closed
Please watch the instructional video on how to register a Middle and /or High school student for online courses:
*Late Registration for high school classes is closed, please contact your counselor for other options.
- 9th -12th Grade students must register each semester within the registration window.
- If you are registering more than one student, you will need to make separate accounts for each student.
- Use your DVUSD school username when registering in GoSignMeUp.
- Incoming freshman, you will select your incoming high school and grade level when registering an account.
- Returning students do not have to create a new account in GoSignMeUp. *Please use your prior account information to enroll in courses.
- Student and Parent/Guardian will receive welcome emails from the online teachers prior to class(es) starting.
- Students do not have access to their online course in Canvas until the first day of class.
- Students will not see online courses in PowerSchool until the first day of class.
How do I know if I have registered successfully?
1. Once registration has been completed print and/or save your receipt & confirmation page with order details as your Order Confirmation.
2. You will receive a welcome email from the teacher and/or the program prior to May 24, (the first day of class)
3. If you forget your username/password, email firstname.lastname@example.org to have it reset.
Thank you for registering for online courses with the Deer Valley Online!