There are a few things you should keep in mind for the class:
1. You access the course through www.dvusd.instructure.com with your Novell log-in. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
2. Print & refer to your calendar often! Do not get behind on due dates! Take a look at your week ahead of time and plan out when you will complete each assignment as assignment times vary.
3. Due dates are not suggestions and 10% will be deducted for late work.
4. Always read the chapters and complete your notes. The textbook is absolutely necessary for you to not only comprehend the material for the course, but also for the final.
5. Be sure to know when you are going to take your finals! This information can be found at: https://www.dvusd.org/domain/7609
6. Last, I am always here to help! Please communicate whenever you need me. Also, keep an eye out for annoucements pertaining to my in-person tutoring times.