A typical day of homework consists of the following. It should take between 30-45 minute depending on the child.
1) Spelling words - that follow the pattern for the week. Test is on Friday.
2) Math - 1 page both sides that reinforces the math concept taught in class.
- 1 minute math fluecy that follows an addition/subtraction/multiplication pattern for the week. Quiz is on Friday.
3) Reading - 20 minutes of your choice of book. Keep track on the "Home Reading Clock" page sent home and hand it in at the end of the month.
4) Reading Fluency - 1 minute of reading a passage. Complete the back side of the page onn Thursday and hand in on Friday