Welcome Back to School!
Desert Mountain Kindergarten Supply List 2018-19
Suggested Classroom Supplies: PLEASE DO NOT LABEL SCHOOL SUPPLIES WITH CHILD’S NAME (Supplies will be placed in community tubs on each table and we regularly move seats – writing names on supplies can often cause conflict when we rotate stations)
- 2-one inch-three ring binders with clear pockets on the outside. (These are used daily for Math, homework and data).
- 3 composition notebook (wide ruled) any color
- 4 sturdy folders in the following colors: Blue, Green, Red and Purple, no need for fancy folders.
- 4 boxes of 24 count Crayola crayons
- 3 packages of #2, Ticonderoga brand only, pencils
- Fat pencils
- 8 or more Expo only dry erase markers (we use these everyday!)
- 12 or more glue sticks
- 4 pink erasers
- 4 boxes of Kleenex
- 4 large containers of Clorox wipes
- 1- pencil pouch for homework binder
- 4 packs of wide ruled lined notebook paper
- 1 set of small personal headphones for computer usage – clearly labeled with student name
Zip Lock Sandwich Bags
Crayola Classic Colors Markers
Freezer Quart Bags
*Arizona law requires that public schools provide supplies required for academic success. This list represents optional, supplementary items, which you may supply at your discretion. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school.