These are important tools for success in Geometry.
- A charged iPad
- Notebook for notes/working problems in class
- A folder for paper assignments or other important documents
- Pencils and/or pens
- Either a TI-84 calculator or a scientific calculator
- While we will not do much graphing in Geometry, it is still helpful to have a graphing calculator or any calculator that has "sin" "cos" "tan" and the pi button on it.
- A geometry compass (will not be used every day)
- A protractor (will not be used every day)
Feel free to donate any of the following for the classroom:
- white board markers
- antibacterial wipes