We are the CAN DO COYOTES and we work to H.O.W.L!!!
In all you do, everywhere you go, with everyone you meet, BE
LeadersRespect for teachers, administrators, parents, classmates and education comes first. Disrespectful and/or disruptive behaviors will not be tolerated. In order to optimize educational opportunities, it is important that our students conduct themselves in a manner that is conducive to a productive, safe learning environment. Our classroom rule is simple in order to keep learning at the forefront of all we do and to align with our H.O.W.L campus rule.
No one has the right to interfere with another's learning, safety or well being.Redirection steps and consequences to breaking the classroom rule are as follows:Step 1: redirect by teacher, infraction/disruption documented on behavior logStep 2: redirect by teacher, infraction/disruption documented on behavior log, student reflection form filled out in class, parent notifiedStep 3: redirect by teacher, infraction/disruption documented on behavior log, student reflection form filled out during lunch recess, parent notified/conference scheduled, if neededStep 4: redirect by teacher, after school detention issued, parent notified, student reflection completed and shared with parentStep 5: student conference with Mrs. Gilbert; other consequences may follow
- Expectations for Virtual Learning - Zoom Class
- Mute yourself while others are speaking.
- Raise your hand when you want to speak.
- Listen when someone else is speaking.
- Keep your camera turned on at all times.
- Participate and be respectful at all times (No chatting in the chat box or messaging unless instructed).
- Dress code needs to be school appropriate.
- Be engaged in your learning.
- Have fun and enjoy our learning time together!