Need to find out your section number for registration? http://www.riosalado.edu/programs/dual/Documents/Dual-HighSchools/Mountain_Ridge_Course%20List.pdf
Important Deadlines for Fall 2019
"Purge" Begins: Monday, August 12th. This means that if you register and do not pay, you will be purged from your class. You will then need to re-add the course and pay by the following Monday. The purge of classes for non-payment will happen each Monday evening. It is important to ensure that you register and ensure you have properly paid for the course!
All students should be registered and paid by September 16th, 2019!
Ready to Register?
(If you are a returning student -someone who has previously taken dual classes- you will still click on the above link and then you can skip to step 4!)
Direct Link to the Under 18/Financial Responsibility Form: https://goo.gl/dvVsCw
Looking for Tuition Assistance Information? Please reference the Tuition Assistance/Maricopa Grant website for more information and to access the application.
Once you are a registered this is going to be a very important link for you! This is where you can access your account, review payments, see what you owe, order transcripts --- all things Rio! Remember you will need your MEID for this! http://my.maricopa.edu/
To access your student account just log in to my.maricopa and then click on STUDENT CENTER! Be sure you always have access to your eight digit student ID number as well as your MEID and the password you have attached to your MEID as that is what you will need to log in!
Rio Salado Credit Transfer Information: http://www.riosalado.edu/advisement/university-transfer/Pages/default.aspx
- Be sure you wait until you are in class to actually register! You need to be sure you have the exact section number for your class period when you register! Your teacher will provide this for you!
- You will want to register all of your fall classes at one time!
- The registration process is different whether you are a new dual enrollment student or a returning student.
- It is important that you have taken the appropriate placement tests for your chosen classes or meet the GPA requirements. See your instructor if you have questions!
- Be certain that you complete every part of the registration process - if you skip over even one small thing it could prevent you from properly registering and place a hold on your account.
- If you are a new student and you need to submit ID for the admissions process, you will be able to do that online!
- Note that students must begin the registration process, and then a parent will receive an email regarding financial responsiblity. A parent/guardian will then need to follow the directions within the email. Once the parent has done this it could take 3-5 days for the processing. Once processing has been completed, students can log in to their student center (my.maricopa.edu) to pay immediately!
- Be certain you are ONLY enrolling using the proper course section number for your class period! If you don't know what this is - please see your dual teacher!
- If needed, you can still set up a payment plan within your student center!
- If you have any questions, just ask! :)
- Be patient - registration can be a bit of a process, but everyone is working to help ensure you get taken care of and registered appropriately!
Rio Salado Dual Enrollment Help Line: 480-517-8080