To Parents and Students
Thanks for choosing Mandarin 1-2 and Immersion program!
Instructions to Join Remind with Ms. Liú or Liú Lǎoshi:
How to Type Chinese in Different Systems:
Websites for typing Chinese characters:
Apps to learn Chinese on phones and IPads:
- Pinyin News
- Hello HSK
- MM Chinese Characters
- Learn Chinese Characters – Flashcards by WCC (IAP)
- Chinese Writer by trainchinese
- ChinesePod - Learn Chinese
- Chinese Exam Helper
- Ni Wo Ta 写字
Websites to learn Chinese:
Online Chinese Dictionary and Character Writing with stroke orders:
Books to read in Chinese:
- http://mandarincompanion.com/products/: they have many books. They are adapted from classic novels, such as Sherlock Homles, Emma, and the Secret Garden. See the samples attached. Sample
- http://www.chinesebreeze.net/ : start with Level 1 books and then move up to Level 2 or 3. I read with my high school students before. They loved them and the books was not too hard.
- igniteChinese: We have those books in the classroom, so you can come to me and have a look at those books.
- http://mandarinmatrix.org/ : lots of online materials
- Terry Waltz's books