Welcome Message from Ms. Bernard - Media 1 and 2 Welcome video
Get started successfully:
- Go to the Deer Valley Online for important links, drop dates, final exam information and contact information: Deer Valley Online Learning
- Here is a great link for parents to create a parent account for Canvas to observe your student as they work in the course: Create a Canvas Parent Account
- Log in to your courses here: Deer Valley Online Learning Login
- Final Exam Info: Deer Valley Online Final Exam Information
To be successful in this course students are expected to:
- Schedule blocks of time daily to complete assignments. Waiting until the last moment to complete weekly course work often results in poor performance.
- Learn how to effectively navigate the course and to address any problems or concerns with the instructor as soon as possible. Please use the Canvas student email system as the primary means of communication with the instructor.
- Check the announcements often for any current updates.
- Check their grades and review the feedback provided by their instructor.
- Participate in the discussion boards, messages, or any other means of communication in a polite and respectful manner.
Technical Support: If you are experiencing technical problems with the course, please message Ms. Bernard as soon as possible for assistance. If the problem is urgent, please contact the Deer Valley Online Learning office at 623.445.4926
Student Procedures and Conduct Guidelines: Student Handbook
Visit Deer Valley Online Learning Program (DVOLP) website for details on withdraw/drop dates, etc. DVOLP Website
Online Attendance: Students are expected to Log into MyHours Site to complete their attendance logs. Students are expected to work on/learn/study course material approximately 8-9 hours each week.