SENG Parent Groups
More information posting soon!
- Each class is 6 sessions long and runs between 1.5 to 2 hours per session
- Unless otherwise noted, classes will be held in our high school libraries
- Participants will be expected to read sections of the book, A Parent's Guide to Gifted Children, before most of the sessions as this will provide background on our discussion topics.
- Discussions will follow group norms and emphasize respect and support for all participants
- Children are not permitted to attend these classes. Parents will have to find child care during these groups.
- Pays for facilitators, book, snacks, and administrative costs
- $60 for spouse to attend
- Sharing a book
Locations & Dates -
Boulder Creek/Anthem Area -
Deer Valley HS Area -
Goldwater Area -
Mountain Ridge Area -
Sandra Day O'Connor Area -
Registration will open shortly