9-12 Full-Time Online
Our High School Program Provides:
- Opportunity for students in grades 7-12 to take semester or quarter long courses by building an individualized schedule to meet each student's unique needs
- Participation in competitive sports programs with the home campus
- Flexibility for work schedules or outside activities/sports (i.e., junior olympics, travel teams, national leagues)
- Opportunity for students to return to complete their diploma before 22 years old
*Part-time online option: 9-12 students can still choose to take brick and mortar courses and 1-2 online courses through the brick and mortar return to school model. Going full-time online is not required.
High School Program Information
Did you know?
- You can take all of your courses online
- All courses are AdvancED and all general and honors courses are NCAA accredited
- General, honors, gifted, and credit recovery options are available
- DVUSD highly qualified teachers teach all of our classes
- Our curriculum is to our brick and mortar schools, so transfers are simple
- All core subject courses as well as many CTE and Elective Courses are available and our course list is always growing
Our full-time online students...
- Have the ability to graduate early
- Participate in competive sports programs (i.e., junior olympics, travel teams, national leagues)
- Continue their education while attending to health/medical needs
- Work during the day while obtaining their high school diploma
- Ability to complete course work through a long term suspension
- Return to complete their diploma before 22 years old
What does a full-time online schedule look like?
- 6 courses in the fall and spring terms
- 2 courses in the fall and spring term, 2 courses in each fast track term