Online & Blended Credit Recovery Courses
Did you know?
- We offer almost all of our core content classes as credit recovery options, view our course catalog for more information
- All credit recovery courses are AdvancEd accredited
- DVUSD highly qualified teachers
- Aligned curriculum
- Most credit recovery courses are also offered as six-week fast track courses and summer school courses
- 6-week credit recovery courses require weekly lab time for teacher support
- Options within credit recovery courses to test out of content
How to get started....
- Email the Deer Valley Online Learning Program for general program questions - online[at]dvusd.org
- Make an appointment with your home campus counselor to start the discussion
- If approved, register for courses within the registration window
- Most Core Courses Offered as Credit Recovery
- 14-Week Courses
- 6-Week Courses
- Summer School Courses
- Unit test out available
- In-Person Teacher Support
- In-Person Finals
Taylor H, BGHS Senior
I like to take Credit Recovery Online Courses because it is more flexible than going to school each day. It has made it easier with my school schedule to get classes done because I work a lot of hours. I can also work from my computer at home. It has made it easier to balance school and work. I will also be able to walk at graduation!