Fast Track Courses
ABOUT FAST TRACK COURSES
- Fast Track courses are shorter courses for 7th - 12th graders
- Fast Track courses are for students who want to move through courses quickly
- Students can earn credits in half the time (students work twice as hard)
- Courses are condensed into short terms
- Mandatory parent/guardian/student orientation at the start of the program
- 20 hours a week per course of attendance is required to be logged in MyHours per course
- Click here for more information regarding MyHours Online Attendance
- There is no tuition for students taking a total of six or less courses enrolled in brick and mortar AND online each semester (e.g., four courses on campus and two online - no tuition)
Is Fast Track For You?
7th & 8th Grade Fast Tracks are 9 hours a week per course
9th - 12th Grade Fast Tracks are 20 hours a week per course
"I graduated on time!"
"I took Algebra 3 on campus, but was unable to pass due to lack of effort at the time. The Fast Track Algebra course gave me the opportunity to earn my credit back without having to do so in a classroom setting. I'm a senior, so it is important for me to graduate on time, and the fast track option made that possible for me." -Online Student