My philosphy on gifted learners and differentiation:
* I like getting to know my students and how they learn.
* I use what I learn about my students to build lessons and work on pacing of lessons.
* Fair does not necessarily mean equal.
* It's ok to come to me with questions or a better way of doing things.
* I like working with my students to make rules and guidelines that everyone can agree on and follow.
* I think the best way to work is to have teachers, parents, and students working all together.