Back to school shopping?
Your teachers will let you know what is recommended for each of your classes on the first day. Here's what you can expect from me :)
Recommended Individual Supplies:
- Pens with dark ink (Colorful pens are ok, as long as it shows up well on paper!)
- Pencils (sharpen before class gets started, and bring your own lead if you prefer mechanical)
- Highlighters (a few different colors)
- A separate single subject, college rule notebook for journaling with your name and class period on the front.
- Loose-leaf college rule paper.
- A flash drive (for use in other classes, too)
Items our classroom could use:
- Disinfecting wipes
- (Any) Color printing paper
- Hand sanitizer
- Ziploc baggies
- Books for our library
- Reward candy
ELA 3-4 HG students and guardians, please click here for our 2018-2019 class syllabus.
Please click here for our video list and signature sheet for syllabus and video permission. There is a hardcopy that I will need signed (front and back) for both of these forms.
Click here for a list of descriptions of our ancillary novel list for this year.