Hello and welcome!
I am so excited to be your music and/or choir teacher! This is going to be a great year! On this page you will find information about me, class expectations, and other important information.
Music Teacher / Choir Director
I typically do not answer emails or phone calls past 4:00pm, but I will respond or call back within 24 hours.
Office phone: (623) 376-5082
*The district has changed the 8th grade choir (Chorus II) fall assessment day to October 28th. Students will be receiving a permission slip for parents/guardians to sign and return.
- Monday, October 28th: Junior High Choir Assessment at Barry Goldwater HS during the school day (8th grade/Chorus II only)
- Veteran’s Day Assembly performance during school (more information coming soon)
- Thursday November 14th: DVUSD ES & MS District Honor Choir at Sandra Day O’Connor (This is optional, by audition; more information below)
- Wednesday, December 11th Winter Choir Concert at West Wing 6 PM
- Wednesday, March 25th Junior High Choir Assessment at Barry Goldwater during the school day (8th grade/Chorus II only)
- Thursday, May 14th Spring Choir Concert at West Wing 6 PM
Honor Choir Information:
When: November 14th
Where: Sandra Day O'Conor High School
- Students: women's and elementary music vocal tracks are available! Go to the "Honor Choir" tab on my website to find the link or click here .
- Practice schedules including dates and times have been given to honor choir students.
Middle School Women's Honor Choir: Completed
Middle School Men's Honor Choir: Completed
Elementary Honor Choir: Completed
*Selected students will be required to attend before/after school rehearsals in order to prepare for the honor choir concert.
Students who audition and are selected for honor choir are required to sign and return the form below:
I agree to be part of the 2019 Deer Valley Honor Choir. I am available on Thursday November 14, 2019 until about 8:00
pm. I understand that West Wing School will cover the $20 fee, which includes my t-shirt and dinner during the festival. I will have to practice my music on my own, have a long day of rehearsal with 60 of the best singers from Deer Valley, perform an excellent concert at Sandra Day O’Connor High School for my parents/guardians and go home with them afterward.
Check one of the following:
____ Yes, I will take on the challenge! I know that transportation is only provided to the event and that parents/guardians are
responsible for taking students home at the end of the concert, which starts at 6:30.
____ I cannot participate this year.
T-shirt size (circle 1):
Child S Child M Child L Child XL
Adult S Adult M Adult L Adult XL
Parent Signature_________________________________________ Date ____________