McGraw Hill United States History
We use McGraw Hill United States History for our social studies curruculum. The students will be learning about:
- U.S. Geography and map skills
- Colonial America
- The American Revolution to the Industrial Period as it pertains to the history of our democracy and society
- Westward expansion in the U.S.
- Slavery and Emancipation in the U.S.
- The history and functions of the 3 branches of our U.S. government and the U.S. Constitution
- The American Civil War
- Economics within the time periods studied
- Personal financial literacy