US ARMY / ARMY ROTC / ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
- Army ROTC National High School Scholarship Opportunity. Army ROTC provides full tuition and fees (or $10K for room and board) scholarships to over 2000 high school students each year. In addition to the tuition and fees, the scholarship pays $1200 annually for books and a stipend of $420 per months (for up to 10 months a year.) For more information and scholarship application, click on the Army ROTC information link below. The deadline for the scholarship is March 4, 2022.
Scholarship Info: Army ROTC Information
College success resources: March 2 Success Program
US AIR FORCE
US NAVY / COAST GUARD
United States Naval Academy is offering Summer Seminar and Summer STEM programs this summer.
- Naval Academy Summer Seminar offers an opportunity for rising high school seniors to experience the academy for one week. Participants learn about life at the Naval Academy, where academics, athletics, and professional training play equally important roles in developing our nation's future leaders at this four-year college.
Here is the link to the website for more information and to apply: https://www.usna.edu/Admissions/Programs/NASS.php#fndtn-panel1-Steps-For
- Summer STEM is geared towards students currently in 8th, 9th and 10th grade, the Summer STEM residential program will give attendees an opportunity to engage in hands-on math and science activities with our faculty and midshipmen.
June 6-11 for current 8th graders (rising 9th graders)
June 13-18 for current 9th graders (rising 10th graders)
June 20-24 for current 10th graders (rising 11th graders)
Here is the link to the website for more information and to apply: https://www.usna.edu/Admissions/Programs/STEM.php#fndtn-panel1-Attending
- Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (NROTC) Full Scholarship Opportunity. Click HERE for more information.
- US Merchant Marine Academy (USMMA) is a federal service academy that educates and graduates leaders of exemplary character who are committed to serve the national security, marine transportation, and economic needs of the United States as licensed Merchant Marine Officers and commissioned officers in the Armed Forces. The U.S. Merchant Marine Academy, one of the five federal service academies that include West Point, Annapolis, Air Force, and Coast Guard academies, has extended the deadline to complete applications for the Class of 2026 to Feb. 28. More information about the Academy and admissions can be found here. CDR Keith Watson - firstname.lastname@example.org