The control of communicable diseases during the school year can be difficult and the following rules will help control communicable disease at school, home and the community.
1) Do not send your child to school if he/she shows signs of illness.
2) Do not send you child to school if they have had diarrhea or vomiting.They may not return to school till it has been 24 hours since their last episode.
3)Please do not send if they have had a fever/ oral temp 100 or more. They must be fever free for 24 hours without fever reducing medication before they may return to school.
4) Do not send if your child has a milky, crusty or red eye/eyes. Please have them seen by MD to rule out Pink Eye. If they are treated for Pink eye they must be treated for 24 hours before returning to school. Please let the Health office know if your child has been treated for Pink Eye.
5) A child with an undiagnosed rash should remain out of school till symptoms are gone or a MD verifies child is not contagious. If treated must be 24 hours of treatment before returning to school and fever free.
6) Please call health office if your child is treated for any communicable diseases or rash.Such as Strep throat etc.