MyHours Online Attendance
In accordance with ASRS-15-901 and ASRS-15-808, ALL Deer Valley Online Learning Program students are required to submit weekly attendance time logs for each course.
The minimum attendance by grade band listed:
- 9th -12th Grade - 9 hour per course, per week
- Attendance hours includes time on the computer, research, reading, writing, reviewing and completing assignments
If a student goes more than 10 days without completing their MyHours log and/or 10 days without logging into Canvas and participating in coursework, they will be dropped or withdrawn from the Deer Valley Online Learning Program/Deer Valley Online Academy.
How to log attendance in MyHours:
- Report your attendance every Sunday
- Keep a log of how long you spend on each of your courses. Remember, any time spent studying or reading material related to the course is required to be logged.
- If you are having trouble accessing your MyHours, email your teacher or firstname.lastname@example.org right away!
MyHours Attendance Directions
- Log on to https://myhours.dvusd.org/
- Sign in with your school computer username and password (student ID/Lunch number)
- Select the week that you are reporting (Weeks run Sunday - Sunday)
- Record the amount of hours per day you spent on each course
- Submit attendance form every Sunday
- The DVOLP staff will send email from email@example.com if you have missing attendance