Online Student Attendance
In accordance with ASRS-15-901 and ASRS-15-808, ALL Deer Valley Online students are required to submit weekly attendance time logs for each course.
- For 14-week courses, a minimum of nine hours required per week per class must be reported.
- For Blended Fast Track 6-week courses, a minimum of 20 hours peer week per class must be reported.
- This includes time on the computer, research, reading, writing, and completing assignments.
If a student goes more than 10 days without completing their MyHours log and/or 10 days without logging into Canvas and participating in coursework, they will be dropped or withdrawn with a W/P or W/F.
**Weekly attendance time logs are not required during the summer session.**
MyHours Attendance Directions
- Log on to www.myhours.dvusd.org
- Sign in with your school computer username and password
- Select the week that you are reporting (Weeks run Sunday-Sunday)
- Record the amount of hours per day you spent on each course
- Submit attendance form
See the video below for an example of how to submit your MyHours!
- Report your attendance every Sunday
- Keep a log of how long you spend on each of your courses. Remember, any time spent studying or reading material related to the course should be accounted for.
- If you are having trouble accessing your MyHours, email your course instructor or email@example.com right away!