Below is the list of notes, assignments, and handouts that students have been instructed to keep in this specific section of their binder. The list is numbered in the order that the papers should be organized in. Students have been instructed to file BEHIND each divider tab.
- Informative-Explanatory Essay Writing Rubric (Grades 6-12)
- Informational Essay Analysis- Everyone Learns Differently --- Back: Moving Into the Middle
- Essay Writing- Introduction & Thesis Statement (Notes packet, should be in sheet protector)
- Writing the Introduction
- Checklist- Introduction --- Back: Write the Essay- The Introduction
- Thesis Statement- The 4 Steps --- Back: Thesis Statement- Graphic Organizer
- Practice- Thesis Statement- Revising Weak Thesis Statements (completed in class on Oct 29)