Bobcats know that for EVERYONE, EVERYDAY, ANYWHERE reading is our key to success.
Dear Bobcat Families,
Our goal is to make reading a family affair. Help us by adopting family reading habits.
- AT LEAST 15 minutes before bedtime, turn off all electronics.
- Read TO your child or read WITH your child (take turns a paragraph or a page, then switch.)
- If you have too much to do yourself some days, have a sibling or a relative or a friend read to your child.
- If your child can read themselves, have them read to a stuffed animal, a dog, a cat, or any other pet.
- BE AN EXAMPLE. Let them see you reading as much as possible. If you don't like books, read magazines or newspapers. Reading is reading, it doesn't matter what form.