Using Read 180 or System 44 at Home
Why should I ensure my child works on Read 180 or System 44 ?
- Read 180 and System 44 are evidenced-based Reading Interventions proven to support students with Reading achievement
How much time should my child spend working on Read 180 or System 44 software?
- Students should spend 15 minutes working on software five days per week
How does my child access Read 180 or System 44?
- Click Here for instructions for logging on to Read 180
- Click Here for instructions for logging on to System 44
How will my child be supported if they need help with the software?
- Your child’s Read 180 or System 44 Teacher will be closely monitoring student software usage and performance each week
- Your child’s Read 180 or System 44 teacher will contact your child to schedule a Zoom Meeting for any of the following: Extra support based on software data, celebrating software usage/performance or holding students accountable for weekly goals.