Questions Parents May Have:
1. How can I find out what my student is doing in class?
This class will be instructed through Canvas. Parents can get their own passwords to observe what is going on in their students Canvas class with this link. https://www.dvusd.org/Page/48958
2. How can I get a hold of Mrs. Smith?
Canvas is the best way to get a hold of Mrs. Smith, but you can also use email. Mrs. Smith's email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Except for weekends, all email will be answered within 24 hours. Weekend emails will be answered by Monday Morning.
3. If my student needs help how can they get a hold of Mrs. Smith?
Students should use the Inbox in Canvas to get a hold of Mrs. Smith. This will send a message in Canvas and send an emil. It is important that Mrs. Smith is aware of all questions a student has. Parents should encorage their student to advocate for themselves and to seek out any needed assistance.
4. What if my student needs more individualized than what is offered during class time?
Students can ALWAYS get as much help they need to be successful. If the scheduled time is not enough time, we wil make more time.
6. How does my student get on Zoom to participate in Classtime?
In canvas, at the bottom of the Welcome page there is a link and password for your time together. Students simply click on the link, enter the password, and then wait for me to accept them into the meeting.