In order to be successful, you must make sure you have established some guidelines to help you, especially with all learning being online at this time.
- Make sure you have a quiet place you can work that has limited distractions.
- Keep your phone at a distance so that you aren't tempted to use it. (another room or across the room maybe)
- Make sure you attend class via Zoom. Attendance is mandatory for you to earn credit, and interact with the teacher.
- Take stretch breaks every 15 min to help keep your body active.
- On Canvas, make sure to check for assignments and their due dates.
- When you read through assignments, make sure to go through all the directions. If you have questions, email the teacher.
- Double check your work before you submit it into Canvas.
- Take your time as you do your work, but don't wait until the last minute.
- Keep at it, you'll get it.
- Smile. It's easier than frowning.
I will be checking communication (email, Canvas) each hour during the school day. If I don't reply right away, I may be responding to another student, or grading completed assignments. Please be patient as I try to keep communication open.
If you have issues with technology, use this link to create a helpdesk ticket: Help Desk Ticket