RegistrationRegistrar: Sunni Selleys (623) 445-8606 EmailRegistration information: Val Cooper (623) 445-8616 Email
For course descriptions and opportunities our Academic Planning Guide can be found at: http://dvusd.org/domain/1302
In order to register a student, a parent must provide the following documents: (You will need ALL of these documents with you in order to register your student).
- New Registration
If you are living with another family member or friend and the proof of residency is in their name, we need a notarized letter from them stating that your family resides at their address, plus one of the above for proof of address.
- Original State Issued Birth Certificate
- Complete Immunization Records
- Custody or Guardianship Papers -if applicable
- Proof of residency in BCHS Attendance Area (Examples include: APS/Cox Bill Settlement/Closing Statement Rental/Lease Agreement)
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Transcript(s) from previous school(s) attended - can be unofficial for registration purposes
- Special Education Records - if applicable - this includes IEP's or Psychological reports
- AIMS Test Results
- You will need to read and complete the Students Rights & Responsibilities Agreement. This booklet and agreement can be found under the Forms section of this website. A hard copy can also be obtained from the counseling office. The worksheet and quiz should be completed prior to starting classes.
- Schedule Changes:
Since numbers of course sections depend upon pre-registration information, there will be no schedule changes except for valid reasons. Valid reasons for a schedule change are:
1) Computer error;
2) Changes needed to satisfy graduation requirements
3) Changes required by health;(doctor note required)
4) Completion of a course in summer school, correspondence or evening school course.