• CTE and West-Mec Programs

    Attention students!

    Thinking about taking a Career and Technical elective class next year?  The Deer Valley Unified School District offers CTE courses here at Boulder Creek but also at other campuses throughout the district and through our partnership with West-Mec.

    Signature Off-Site District Programs offered at other schools that are not offered at Boulder Creek are:







    Culinary Arts

    Healthcare Careers


    Bio Science

    Drafting & Design Technology

    Hospitality Management

    Design & Merchandising

    Education Professions

    Law, Public Safety & Security

    Nursing Services

    Interior Architectural Design


    Multimedia Technologies / Music & Audio Production

    Performing Arts




    Sports Medicine

    Sports Medicine





    Students interested in these Off-Site signature site programs MUST complete the new CTE online application: https://cteapply.dvusd.org/api/auth/sso
    Applications for our DVUSD CTE Programs opens September 1, 2023 for the 2024-2025 school year.
    Then complete the following steps:
    1. Complete the CTE application for an off-site program.
    2. Once you complete the application, a copy will be sent to your e-mail for student and parent to print and sign.
    3. Once student and parent sign the application turn it in to your high school counselor. 

    West-Mec Partnership Programs Offered are:

    Law, Public Safety and Security(Two Years)

    Physical Therapy(One Year)

    Coding(Two Years)

    Powersports Technician(Two Years)

    Hairstyling(Two Years)

    IT Security(Two Years)

    Biomedical Science(Two Years)

    Dental Assisting(Two Years)

    Aesthetician(One Year)

    Fire Science(One Year)

    Medical Assisting(One or Two Years)

    Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) (One Semester)

    Air Conditioning Technician(One Year)

    Welding Technology((Two Years)

    Electrical Trades (One Year)

    General Construction Technology (One Year)

    Environmental Sustainability(One Year)

    Welding Technology(Two Years)

    Pharmacy Technician(One Year)

    Energy and Industrial Technology(Two Years)

    Veterinary Services (One or Two Years)

    Medium/Heavy Diesel (Two Years)

    Automotive Collision Industries(Two Years)

    Automotive Technology(Two Years)

    Percision Machining(Two Years)

    Culinary Principles (One Year)

    Drone Technology (One Year)

    Medical Laboratory Science (One Year)

    Aviation Maintenance Technology (Two Years)

    Avionics/Drone Technology(Two Years)

    Want to learn more about a certain program?
    Visit the West Mec Web Page West-Mec 
    Applications for the 2024-2025 school year will be open on October 31st, 2023
    Students wanting to apply for these programs must first complete an application at: West Mec Applications 
    Then complete four following steps:
    1. Student must print and save the completed application.  
    2. Student must complete the travel permission form located here: Travel Form
    3. Student and parent must sign application and travel permission form.
    4. Student must turn in completed application and travel permission form to their counselor.