PLEASE READ THE FAQs:
1. How can you connect with Mrs. Q?
- I am available to talk to you via Class Dojo and thru email. Below are the links for my Dojo classes:
- I will definitely reach out to you individually for your child's Zoom times and meeting links. Please be on the lookout for my email or text message to you. Thanks!
2. How will virtual learning look like this school year?
The General Education Teachers will be using Canvas for all of the daily lessons. Special Education Teachers will meet with their students using Zoom. A link and password will be sent via Class Dojo. The link and password will be the same for each session. There will be a daily schedule outlining special education services that will be shared sometime next week via Class Dojo. If you have a conflict with the learning schedule, please reach out to me through Class Dojo.
There will be many opportunities for your child to learn independently as well as with his/her teacher and classmates through Zoom meetings.
3. What will take place during Zoom times?
- IEP services will be provided to your child. I will be working on IEP goals through individual or small group instruction.