Dear Traditional Academy at Bellair Families,
Our goal is to make reading a family affair. Help us by adopting family reading habits.
1. AT LEAST 15 minutes before bedtime, turn off all electronics.
2. Read TO your child or read WITH your child (take turns reading a paragraph or a page, then switch).
3. If you have too much to do yourself some days, have a sibling, a relative or a friend read to your child.
4. If your child can read themselves, have them read to a stuffed animal, a dog, a cat, or any other pet.
5. BE AN EXAMPLE. Let them see you reading as much as possible. If you don't like books, read a magazine or a newspaper. Reading is reading, it doesn't matter what form.
Listed below are some great online resources!
Phoenix Public Library eLibrary On the right-hand side, sign-up for an ecard.
Maricopa County Library eMedia (You need a library card)
Mackin has graciously given us access to more than 5,000 multi-user books of all genres through September. Explore and find something YOU want to read!
Contact me if you don't remember the guest login.