Below are links to the paperwork needed if you child has Insulin Dependent Diabetes:

    Diabetic Packet

    This form is to be completed by your MD.  It will provide me with detailed instructions for managing your child's DM while at school.  Your MD may substitute this for with his/her own form if desired.