All Things EQ
Q3W1: I bring effort to everything I do.
Q3W2: I work through confusion.
Q3W3: I make enough time for work, sleep and free time.
Q3W4: I find purpose in everything I do.
Q3W5: I am always improving.
Q3W6: I drop my shoulders. I take a few breaths. I can handle this.
Q3W7: Our Duty Aides correct us because they care about us!
Q3W8: I do my best because doing less is a waste of my time and potential.
Q3W9: My brain challenges and grows when I learn.
What is SEL?
Social and emotional learning (SEL) is the process through which children and adults understand and manage emotions, set and achieve positive goals, feel and show compassion/empathy for others, establish and maintain positive relationships, and make responsible decisions (Casel.org).
- August : Coping with Change & Building Resilience
- September: Promoting Social Connection, Relationships, & Tolerance
- October: Managing Stress & Anxiety
- Nov/Dec: Practicing Mindfulness
- January: Showing Empathy & Compassion
- February: Managing Big Emotions
- March: Staying Motivated & Focused
- April: Problem Solving & Decision Making
- May: Focusing on Self-Care