All Things EQ
Weekly Motto: My day depends on me!
What is SEL?
Social and emotional learning (SEL) is the process through which children and adults understand and manage emotions, set and achieve positive goals, feel and show compassion/empathy for others, establish and maintain positive relationships, and make responsible decisions (Casel.org).
- August : Coping with Change & Building Resilience
- September: Promoting Social Connection, Relationships, & Tolerance
- October: Managing Stress & Anxiety
- Nov/Dec: Practicing Mindfulness
- January: Showing Empathy & Compassion
- February: Managing Big Emotions
- March: Staying Motivated & Focused
- April: Problem Solving & Decision Making
- May: Focusing on Self-Care