I have missed you all and look forward to seeing you this week in virtual meetings.
Below is a list of things that you may want to bring to your teletherapy session:
1. A hand-held mirror (if you are working on speech sounds)
2. For those of you working on /g/ or /k/ sounds--Ask you mom or dad if you happen to have any small lollipops (like Dum Dums) so that we can work on placement. Also, a plain M&M or Skittle will help a student working on /l/ or /l/-blends.
3. Five items in your house that start with your target sound (i.e., /s/-blends: a sticker, stool, spoon; /l/-blends: something blue, blanket, blush; /k/: car, candle, candy). These are just a few ideas.
3. A favorite toy to share with Mrs. Jo
4. If you have a pet, you may want to show that to Mrs. Jo too.