COVID-19 Updates for Stay-cation Summer Camp
For the most up-to-date information from Deer Valley administration, please visit www.dvusd.org/COVID19. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Summer Camp will be extended for grades K-8 from Thursday, 7/23/2020, until at least Wednesday, 8/5/2020; this does not apply to Preschool Summer Camp, which will close 7/22/2020.
- Grades K-8 only; Preschool Summer Camp ends on 7/22/2020
- 3-day minimum per week will not be required as of 7/23/2020
- Pre-scheduled days are highly recommended as a change to your schedule at Deer Valley ELEYO at least 3 days in advance
- The daily rate remains $38 per day
- The charge will be made upon authorization by staff
- Unscheduled drop-in days at the site are subject to availability of staff and space
- The daily rate of $48 per day will apply to your account immediately via the iPad Attendance App
- The charge will be made upon processing by staff, usually the next business day
- Accounts must remain on auto-pay
- Previously withdrawn students will require a new registration submission (immunizations do not need to be re-submitted)
- DES subsidized accounts should contact their caseworker for an extension of services if necessary