2020 'Sun'sational Summer Camp Information
- Wednesday, May 27, through Wednesday, July 22, 2020
- 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. weekdays
- Open to students entering grades K-8, and age 5-14; student must have reached their 5th birthday prior to camp
- All locations closed on Thursday and Friday, July 2 & 3, in observance of Independence Day
- Daily rate includes all activities and field trips
- 10% Multi-child discount on additional children
- 3 Day per week minimum for any weeks reserved
- Annual family registration fee is also required
- Five convenient payments on an automatic pay plan
- Daily self-cooled lunch required
- Registration deadline is April 30th for guaranteed attendance the first two week of camp
- Field trips will close upon reaching capacity regardless of deadline dates
- T-shirts will be distributed at Parent meetings*
*The status of the parent information meetings is pending
2020 Preschool Summer Camp InformationPreschool Summer Camp is for our youngest students set in a nurturing environment while providing fun learning experiences based on the same themes as our 'Sun'sational Summer Camp. Preschool campers follow a different activity schedule than 'Sun'sational campers. Additional information for Preschool:
- Open to students age 3-5
- Students age 5 and entering kindergarten may register for either the Preschool camp or one of the K-8 camps
- All students must be fully potty trained
- Located at Paseo Hills
Other Important Information
IMPORTANT: If you are not sure of your schedule but know that you will need summer care, or if you choose your dates based on the activity calendar, it is highly recommended that you submit a registration contract for approval, choosing at least 3 days, and then submit a change to your contract prior to the billing date (SEE IMPORTANT DATES BELOW). Field trips are subject to closure upon reaching capacity. The initial contract approval process is more in-depth than a change approval. Delaying registration may result in a delayed start date at camp. A delay in choosing your days may result in missing desired field trips due to closure. Field trip and activity calendars will be made available as soon as possible once all venues and activities have been confirmed.
- Early registrations will be accepted beginning February 3, 2020, but may not be approved immediately; register early to take advantage of incentive registration fee pricing
- All registered students will receive one free summer camp t-shirt
- A second free t-shirt will be provided only when you attend the Family Orientation event
- The registration fee and deposit are both nonrefundable
- Once you have registered online, your contract will be reviewed by our staff to be sure that we have complete information and documentation
- Upon approval of your contract, your debit/credit card which you will supply online, will be charged the registration fee PLUS a $100 deposit per child that will be applied toward the invoice for your first scheduled dates (i.e., if you register for July, pay the deposit, and then add days for June, the system automatically applies the deposit to the July dates)
- The amount of your registration fee will be determined by the date you applied, not the date of contract approval (see above Register Early/Discounted Pricing).
- The balance will be invoiced and is due as outlined on the "Important Dates" table below.
- Your Account Representative will attempt to contact you if there is missing or incorrect information, or if your payment does not go through. You will have no more than 3 business days to respond and correct the situation or your contract will not be approved and will be deleted from pending status. This time period may be shortened when we are at a deadline. This will require you to re-submit your contract and it will be subject to the current registration fee and field trip availability. Your child cannot attend without an approved contract.