Return to Play
We are currently in Stage 2 of Return to Play
Stage 2 Modifications
- Non-contact drills allowed in groups of no more than 50; all student athletes should be socially distanced from each other.
- Masks must be worn both coming to and leaving outdoor activities by coaches and student-athletes. Where possible, coaches should ensure student-athletes are complying with this directive.
- Masks must be worn for the duration of indoor activities by coaches and student-athletes. Coaches should consider giving student-athletes the opportunity to go outside for a brief time if they need a break from wearing a mask.
- One student-athlete per each weight rack.
- Sports equipment may be shared, but must be cleaned between sessions (balls may be thrown from one player to another, players may rebound another’s shot, etc.)
- No personal equipment may be shared--towels, batting helmets, etc.
- No use of locker rooms.
- Drinking fountains are operational, but coaches should continue to encourage student-athletes to bring their own water bottles.
- There should be no penalty for student-athletes who are not allowed to attend. Coaches should provide alternative activities for student-athletes who cannot attend.