Grades 7-8 (on a K-8 Campus) DRAFT Sample ScheduleYour campus will share their school schedules with parents no later than Thursday afternoon (July 30).Parents will work closely with their teacher(s) and campus for unique situations.
- This schedule is an EXAMPLE of a typical middle school class period
- Log into PowerSchool for individual student schedule beginning 7/27/20
- Additional information will be provided by the campus teacher and may vary by class content or activity
- Please refer to the Canvas course for specific class information and expectations
* Synchronous learning requires students to be present on Zoom online class meeting
*Asynchronous learning does not require student to be present in a Zoom online class meeting Social-Emotional Learning Support provided weekly, at minimum. Each school will communicate specific details.
For a printable version of this sample schedule click here - On Campus / Virtually 7-8 Sample Schedule
For screen time during online learning, we encourage a balance of on-screen and off-screen activities to support learners in differentiated and multi-modal ways. Screen breaks are encouraged and will be scheduled regularly during the class period by the teacher. The use of live screen time through Zoom is an important part of our online school experience as it supports student relationships, social interaction, and connections to support student learning and well-being. Since instructional and student learning needs vary greatly in the learning process, times for active screen time, Zoom class meetings, and off screen learning activities will vary to best support our DVUSD learners.