Grades 7-12 Deer Valley Online Academy Draft Sample Schedule
- This schedule is an example of a typical 7th - 12th grade full-time online student
- Log into PowerSchool for individual student schedule
- Additional information will be provided by the online teacher and may vary by course, content or activity
- Please refer to Canvas course for specific class information and expectations
- Social-Emotional Learning Support provided through weekly Virtual Class Meetings and first week course materials.
For a printable version of this sample schedule click here - DV Online Academy 7-12 Sample Schedule
For screen time during online learning, we encourage a balance of on-screen and off-screen activities to support learners in differentiated and multi-modal ways. Screen breaks are encouraged and will be scheduled regularly during the class period by the teacher. The use of live screen time through Zoom is an important part of our online school experience as it supports student relationships, social interaction, and connections to support student learning and well-being. Since instructional and student learning needs vary greatly in the learning process, times for active screen time, Zoom class meetings, and off screen learning activities will vary to best support our DVUSD learners.