Food & Nutrition Information
CHANGE IN CURBSIDE MEAL PICKUP
Our curbside meal service schedule will be changing as students transition back to campus for in-person instruction. Please expect the following changes for curbside meal service.
The following changes will go into effective Thursday, October 1:
- Curbside service moves to THURSDAY only.
- Curbside meal service includes breakfast and lunch for 5 days.
- Curbside meal service available on Thursdays by appointment at home K-8 and Middle schools OR at Curbside Meal Service Hubs during posted times. See October 1 Curbside Meal Service Schedule for applicable sites and schedules.
- Meals continue to be FREE for all children age 18 and under.
- Curbside meals are available for students not yet attending school in person, younger siblings, remote learners and non-DVUSD students.
- FREE meals will be served on campus for students attending in-person learning.
- Curbside meals may require additional heating.
Continue to monitor schedule times and locations at www.dvusd.org/food. If you have any questions about pickup times, please contact your School’s Cafeteria Manager or DVUSD Food & Nutrition Department at 623-445-5163.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider
Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades